2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of, exclusively, the downloadable materials on the MSMasello Course website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. Materials which are not available for download (eg: the videos) must not be downloaded in any way, nor be recorded by third parties software. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the MSMasello Course website are provided 'as is'. the MSMasello Course makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the MSMasello Course does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the MSMasello Course be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the MSMasello Course or an authorized of the MSMasello Course has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the MSMasello Course website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The MSMasello Course does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The MSMasello Course may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The MSMasello Course does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The user confirms to be aware that after 1 July 2021 the present course may be taken off the air – in which case he will be notified 30 (thirty) days in advance and will have the material (in video format) available for download during period. The communication will be made through the email registered at the time of registration. The user is responsible for controlling the receipt of communications and the supplier will not be responsible for incorrect provided addresses, e-mails directed to the spam box or e-mails not accessed.
The MSMasello Course has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the MSMasello Course website shall be governed by the laws of the MSMasello Course Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.